The Crazy Catch Upstart Double Trouble is our smallest and most portable freestanding Crazy Catch rebound net recommended for big ball sport use eg: Netball, Rugby and Football. This size is especially popular for homes and gardens as the frame size is 75 cm squared so it’s lightweight, portable and the product comes fully assembled so you can play straight away!!
Crazy Catch is a great way to learn and improve a variety of fundamental sporting skills. Small netting on the front is a consistent rebound so its great for working on your catching, first touch, control THEN flip over to the back and the larger net which is totally INSANE with a football, netball or rugby ball; challenging your reactions and agility which makes any drill much more fun!
- The front (green side) has small netting for a predictable / SANE rebound with a big ball sports. This side is unpredictable / INSANE when using smaller balls
- The back (grey side) has large netting for a totally unpredictable / INSANE rebound with big ball sports like football, netball and rugby
Adjustable bar to alter the angle of the rebound
- Grippy rubber feet to provide stability and enable multi-surface use
- Freestyle features (unclip the swing clips to use this product as a handheld rebound net)
- Crazy Catch Level 2 Vision Ball (green)
- QR Code which links to the Crazy Catch Activity Pack
- Supplied in a carry bag with shoulder strap for great portability
Can small and big balls be used with the Upstart Double Trouble?
Absolutely. We recommend our Double Trouble range for multi-sport use as well as for big ball sports like Netball, Rugby and Football. The small netting on the front will be predictable with your larger balls but totally unpredictable with a smaller ball so its hours of catching, throwing, kicking fun with any ball, any sport! The larger mesh on the back is your unpredictable side with a bigger ball so you really have double the trouble!
Whats the difference between the Upstart Double Trouble and the Football Rebounder – they look the same?
Aside from the product branding, the nets are the exact same size and specification however the Upstart Double Trouble comes in a carry bag and also includes a Crazy Catch Vision Ball hence the different price point.