SIZE AND WEIGHT:
148cm (w) x 91cm (h) and 12 kgs. NB – If you want a smaller Crazy Catch model look at the Wildchild Classic 2.0
RETURNS POLICY AND PRODUCT WARRANTY:
If for any reason you are not entirely satisfied, you may return any item for a full refund or exchange within 30 days from the date on your order. However, we cannot accept returned goods that we reasonably believe to have been used for any period of time. Simply re-package the goods in their original packaging, post the goods back to us (this is at cost to the customer) and we will arrange the exchange or refund for you.
The Crazy Catch is a premium quality product as our customer reviews testify. If however there is any fault to the Crazy Catch when received through either a manufacturing defect or delivery damage, we will provide either a full refund or replace any parts to ensure your Crazy Catch is fully operational. We also provide a 6 month product guarantee so any genuine faults with the product during this time will be covered.
PROFESSIONAL CLASSIC 2.0 REVIEW:
“3 kids aged 13, 11 and 10 absolutely love the crazy catch. The parents also love it. It is a great product for everyone whether you want to improve ball and reaction skills or use it to keep fit! ” – Katherine M
Can you use Footballs, Rugby Balls and Netballs on the Professional Classic?
You can do yes but note that the rebound on both sides will be the same. Small netting on both sides will create just a predictable / SANE ball rebound. If you would like an INSANE or unpredictable rebound with a larger ball, take a look at our Double Trouble range which has two very different net sides.
- The front (blue side) has small “double” netting for a totally unpredictable / INSANE rebound with small balls
- The back (black side) has small “single” netting for a predictable / SANE rebound with small balls
- Both sides can be used with larger balls BUT the rebound will be the same on both sides and predictable so we recommend choosing the Professional Double Trouble for big ball and multi-sport use
- Adjustable bar to alter the angle of the rebound
- Grippy rubber feet to provide stability and enable multi-surface use
- Freestyle features (unclip the swing clips to use this product as a handheld rebound net)
- Crazy Catch Level 2 Vision Ball (green)
- QR Code which links to the Crazy Catch Activity Pack
- Supplied in a box